A Nickel for your Thoughts

My random thoughts about politics, cars, computers, sports, the environment and so on. For free. And that's about what they're worth.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Bought a New Car! In other news, our medical system sucks.

On Monday, my wife and I bought a new 2006 Hyundai Elantra, in Moonlit Blue. Hyundai of Everett rox; we got a good deal and were treated very well, though we practically had to pay them to take my wife's old (seriously) broken car in trade.

On another note, a SNAFU on the part of either the insurance company or the doctor's office resuted in us getting a letter that told us we'd have to pay the entire $6,000 cost of my wife's recent surgery, after we (and the doctor) were told it would be covered. It was erroneous, but it scared the shit out of us until we found that out. I guess that's the beauty of Our Great Nation's broken medical system. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home